We’re living in the engagement era. The transformational power of engagement is now widely understood, written and talked about.
It’s become a business hot topic. Stefan has written this book because he believes the approaches taken by many consulting firms and businesses to improve engagement don’t focus on the right areas, are often too expensive, too complicated and don’t deliver lasting results.
Fundamentally, many engagement programs are simply not engaging! Stefan believes creating an “Engaged Organisation” requires:
- An understanding of the elements that make an engaged organisation
- The ability to measure and score engagement levels on an on-going basis
- An understanding of simple engagement principles
- A top-down commitment to engagement
- An on-going commitment to ensure that engagement becomes part of the organisation’s culture
There’s a very good reason why the sub-title on this book is ‘The ‘Company’ You Dream About’ – and a deliberate play on words. This book can help you create the business you’ve always dreamed of – one that’s easy to run, that seamlessly markets, sells, serves, and makes terrific profits, and that’s ultimately saleable (if you want it to be).